CP Electronics helps companies to reduce their operating costs and carbon footprint through cost effective lighting, heating and ventilation control systems. Our drive to bring high quality, innovative products to market has led to:
- An extensive range of patents.
- A large international client base.
- An exceptional reputation for reliability in this highly specialised field.
CP Electronics continues to demonstrate an unrivalled commitment to quality and innovation:
- We invest twice the industry average into research and development.
- We have a dedicated R&D team, refining and innovating our products.
- The majority of our products are manufactured in the UK using high quality materials, cutting edge production techniques and a highly skilled workforce.
Rigorous quality assurance procedures are embedded throughout our design and manufacturing processes:
- Assembly and testing surpasses ISO 9001 requirements.
- Our products carry the CE mark where applicable.
- Confidence in our quality assurance allows us to offer 5 year warranty on all of our products.
- Our environmental management systems are accredited to BS EN ISO 14001:2004.
- Fast dispatch and delivery.
- Sophisticated stock control and scheduling that ensures product availability at all times.
- 83% of orders delivered next day.
Extensive distribution network
Our products can be purchased through:
- Leading national and international electrical wholesalers.
- Regional UK partners that specialise in the specification and installation of our Rapid lighting control system.
Our dedicated sales team will:
- Guide you through the CP Electronics product ranges.
- Advise on the most appropriate solution for your needs.
Planners, specifiers and contractors can also benefit from:
- Weekday telephone support on all aspects of their lighting design and installation.
- On-site assistance.
- A complete commissioning service.
- A range of free, downloadable building regulation and BREEAM-compliant lighting specifications.
We offer a wide range of maintenance packages to suit all needs. Our team of fully qualified technicians ensures your lighting control system will always be in full working order to maximise your energy savings.