With only a two wire set up, this wall mounted PIR occupancy sensor is a like-for-like replacement for conventional wall switches.
GIPDC is available with optional silver effect or bronze effect cover plates.
- Presence detection and lux level sensing – auto on, auto off
- Adjust time delay and lux settings via pots
- 2 wire (No neutral)
- Works in presence or absence mode (visit the Knowledge Hub for more information)
- Works with any type of lamp,
- Suitable for lighting, heating or ventilation
- 5 year warranty
GIPDC - Key features of Basic Switching detectors include:
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||LOAD RATING AT 230VAC||TIME DELAY|
|GIPDC||Basic switching, no neutral, switch, wall, back box mounted, PIR, occupancy sensor||10A||10A||10A||10A||10A||1m–30m|
INC = Incandescent Lighting, F = Fluorescent Lighting, CFL = Compact Fluorescent Lighting, LVH = Low Voltage Halogen, TH = Tungsten Halogen
|GIFP||Bronze or silver cover plate for selected wall mounted dimmers, scene plates and switches|
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
This product forms part of a wide range of devices to enable Energy Efficiency in Buildings – A structured and holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint and increasing sustainability of businesses.