With the advantages of push buttons already built in, this PIR sensor also has absence mode for increased flexibility.
- Presence detection and lux level sensing – auto on, auto off
- Works in presence or absence mode (visit the Knowledge Hub for more information)
- Works with any type of lamp, including LED
- Adjust time delay and lux settings via push buttons
- Lockable settings
- Integral power supply
- Suitable for lighting, heating or ventilation
- 5 year warranty
GEFL-PB-ABS - Key features of Basic Switching detectors include:
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||LOAD RATING AT 230VAC||TIME DELAY|
|GEFL-PB-ABS||Basic switching, low profile, push button, IP40, ceiling, flush mounted, PIR, presence/absence detector||8A||4A||3A||3A||8A||3A||10s–30m|
INC = Incandescent Lighting, F = Fluorescent Lighting, CFL = Compact Fluorescent Lighting, LED = LED Lighting, RH = Resistive Heaters, F&V = Fans and Ventilation Equipment
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
This product forms part of a wide range of devices to enable Energy Efficiency in Buildings – A structured and holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint and increasing sustainability of businesses.