The EBDHS-SR PIR (passive infrared) detector provides automatic control of SR™ (Sensor ready) Philips Xitanium SR LED drivers.
The EBDHS-SR is an increased performance PIR presence detector developed for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights, and is ideal for warehouse lighting control. It is responsive to the constant shift of an organisation's lighting needs by being programmable and adjustable to produce an exceptionally accurate detection beam.
- IP65 rated
- SR™ certified by Philips
- Ground breaking detection range up to 40m at a 15m mounting height
- Maximum mounting height up to 20m dependent on operating parameters
- Unique lens technology – high sensitivity within the detection range
- Ideal for high bay applications, including warehouse lighting control
- Supplied with adjustable masking shields to tailor detection zones
- Verify feature reduces false triggering by ensuring detection from more than one of the internal sensors
- Functionality is fully programmable using either the UHS5 or UNLCDHS handsets
- UK and international patents
|EBDHS-SR||Long range, flush mounted, high level, PIR detector - Sensor Ready|
|DBB||Surface mount back box for 76mm diameter detectors and light level controls|
|DBB-EXT||Surface mount back box extender for 76mm diameter detectors and light level controls|
|EBDHS-DBB-WBRKT||Wall mount bracket for EBDHS range|
|EBD-ENCIP1||Pre-drilled 64mm hole detector adapter enclosure|
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
This product forms part of a wide range of devices to enable Energy Efficiency in Buildings – A structured and holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint and increasing sustainability of businesses.