The EBDHS-B32-SR-MP PIR (passive infrared) detector provides automatic control of SR™ (Sensor ready) Philips Xitanium SR LED drivers.
The EBDHS-B32-SR-MP is an increased performance PIR presence detector developed for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights, and is ideal for warehouse lighting control. It is responsive to the constant shift of an organisation's lighting needs by being programmable and adjustable, and is able to produce an exceptionally accurate detection beam.
The sensor boasts an accurate and uniform sensitivity throughout the detection range due to a uniquely designed 5 pyro layout that provides a 360 degree detection pattern. The external optics design (photocell & IR transmitter) enables both presence detection and IR transmission to be better, quicker and more precise.
- External Optics – external positioning of the photocell and the IR module facilitates better and faster IR communication, and precise light level detection
- 32mm thread back cover – enables quick and hassle free installation onto either a luminaire, or a flush type surface
- Multi PIR – superior design facilitates higher uniform sensitivity within the detection range
- Masking shields accessories – allow the detection area to be tailored to suit the application
- Ground breaking detection range - up to 40m at a 15m mounting height
- Maximum mounting height up to 20m (depending on operating parameters)
- Commissioning – functionality is fully programmable using either the UHS5 or UNLCDHS programming handsets
- 5 Year Warranty
|EBDHS-B32-SR-MP||Sensor Ready (SR), external optics head and 5 pyro design, IP40, high bay/high level, flush mounted, PIR, presence detector, c/w 1m lead|
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
This product forms part of a wide range of devices to enable Energy Efficiency in Buildings – A structured and holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint and increasing sustainability of businesses.