MWS6-KNX is a low profile microwave detector suitable to be flushed mounted or in a surface mount box. Designed with switch input connectors, the simple to install MWS6-KNX is suitable for a variety of applications where aesthetic, unobtrusive lighting control is required.
The MWS6-KNX is a highly sensitive microwave device. Configuration of devices on the KNX bus is via the standard ETS software application, allowing all aspects of the presence detectors behaviour to be configured and controlled.
- Range up to 16m at 2.8m mounting height
- Two ELV switch inputs to manually override the dimming levels and / or override the lights on or off
- KNX programming mode accessible with IR handset and also by using the push switch on the back of the unit
- Programmable logic block. This allows conditions to be set. For example: send the occupancy telegram only if the switch is pressed and the lux is low
- Full scene selection functionality selectable via the UHS7 infrared handset e.g. scene, on, off, raise and lower
- All functionality is fully programmable using the KNX ETS commissioning software
- 5 year warranty included
- Manufactured in the UK
KNX ETS Commissioning Software:
Product data files for importing the detector product range into the ETS4 commissioning software database can be downloaded from the User Support Downloads area.
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
This product forms part of a wide range of devices to enable Energy Efficiency in Buildings – A structured and holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint and increasing sustainability of businesses.