Unlike fixed head microwave presence detectors the MW3SA-KNX offers a unique presence/absence detection capability by using an adjustable head. This incorporates an innovative locking mechanism to prevent tampering.
By changing the angle of the head, different detection patterns can be achieved to suit the application. An integral sensitivity adjustment allows the detector to be fine tuned to its environment.
The MW3SA-KNX is ideal for corridor lighting control.
The microwave sensor offers high sensitivity to movement. The MW3SA-KNX is self contained and can be flush or surface mounted using a separate detector back box.
Configuration of devices on the KNX bus is via the standard ETS software application, allowing all aspects of the presence detectors behaviour to be configured and controlled.
- Range up to 30m at 2.6m mounting height
- Two ELV switch inputs to manually override the dimming levels and / or override the lights on or off
- KNX programming mode accessible with IR handset and also by using the push switch on the back of the unit
- Programmable logic block. This allows conditions to be set. For example: send the occupancy telegram only if the switch is pressed and the lux is low
- Full scene selection functionality selectable via the UHS7 infrared handset e.g. scene, on, off, raise and lower
- All functionality is fully programmable using the KNX ETS commissioning software
- 5 year warranty included
- Manufactured in the UK
KNX ETS Commissioning Software:
Product data files for importing the detector product range into the ETS4 commissioning software database can be downloaded from the User Support Downloads area.
|MWS3A-KNX||KNX, adjustable head, long range, IP40, ceiling, flush mounted, microwave, presence/absence detector|