EBDSPIR-KNX is a compact PIR detector suitable to be mounted either flush or in a surface mount box. Designed with switch input connectors, the simple to install EBDSPIR-KNX is suitable for narrow ceiling voids and still offers sensitive detection.
The EBDSPIR-KNX detects movement using a PIR detector and turns the load on. When an area is no longer occupied the load will switch off after an adjustable time-out period.
Configuration of devices on the KNX bus is via the standard ETS software application, allowing all aspects of the presence detectors behaviour to be configured and controlled.
- Range up to 7m at 2.8m mounting height
- Two ELV switch inputs to manually override the dimming levels and / or override the lights on or off
- KNX programming mode accessible with IR handset and also by using the push switch on the back of the unit
- Programmable logic block. This allows conditions to be set. For example: send the occupancy telegram only if the switch is pressed and the lux is low
- Full scene selection functionality selectable via the UHS7 infrared handset e.g. scene, on, off, raise and lower
- All functionality is fully programmable using the KNX ETS commissioning software
- 5 year warranty included
- Manufactured in the UK
KNX ETS Commissioning Software:
Product data files for importing the detector product range into the ETS4 commissioning software database can be downloaded from the User Support Downloads area.
|EBDSPIR-KNX||KNX, compact, IP40, ceiling, flush mounted, PIR, presence/absence detector|
Search by Product (e.g. 'EBDSPIR'), Part (e.g. 'EBDSPIR-PRM'), or by Keyword (e.g. 'cable clamp').
DBB Fitting Detector
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
This product forms part of a wide range of devices to enable Energy Efficiency in Buildings – A structured and holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint and increasing sustainability of businesses.