The EBDHS-DNET1 is a high bay PIR presence sensor and photocell designed to be part of a DNET1 network and provides exceptionally sensitive and long range detection.
The detectors are ideal for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights such as warehouses and factories.
Functioning as a presence detector, the unit returns occupancy data to the DNET1 network. The photocell provides a lux level measurement value to the DNET1 network.
Please note that this product is not a multi-master device. It has to be polled by a DALI controller.
- IP40 rated
- Best in industry detection range up to 40m at a 15m mounting height
- Maximum mounting height up to 20m dependent on operating parameters
- Unique lens technology – high sensitivity within the detection range
- Ideal for high bay applications
- Adjustable masking shields to tailor detection zones
|EBDHS-DNET1||DNET1 network, IP40, flush mounted, high bay/high level, PIR presence detector|
|EBDHS-DNET1-LT30||DNET1 network, low temp, high bay / high level, flush mounted, PIR, presence detector, IP65|
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
This product forms part of a wide range of devices to enable Energy Efficiency in Buildings – A structured and holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint and increasing sustainability of businesses.