The DA-SG-4PM-W is a single channel broadcast controller for DALI or DSI devices. The product has the following controls.
Four buttons that offer 4 lighting levels. The default levels are:
- 100% brightness
- 75% brightness
- 50% brightness
- 25% brightness
These levels can be easily changed, see below.
Raise and lower function:
Use either buttons 1 and 2 to raise the light level. Use either buttons 3 and 4 to lower the light level.
Toggle between lights off and last selected Scene.
Note: the data sent from the DALI output is in broadcast mode and is not suitable for addressed systems.
- Compatible with both DALI and DSI devices
- 4 button operation enables 4 lighting levels or scenes to be set up
- Intuitive push button interface
- Visual feedback via LED lit bezel
- Designed to fit both UK and EU style backboxes
- Low profile fascia with concealed screw fasteners
Fascia available in a range of finishes.
Scenes can be selected via infrared using the UHS7 handset.
DA-SG-4PM-W - Key features of DALI/DSI Digital Dimming detectors include:
- Switching/Dimming with Lux Level Sensing
- Step-down illuminance
- Maintained Illuminance (daylight linking or daylight harvesting)
- Digital detectors can control up to 20 dimming drivers / ballasts
- Suitable for all lighting types
- Two channel flexibility
- Scene setting and recall
- Lamp burn-in
- Analogue detectors can control up to 10 dimming drivers / ballasts
- User handset available to control on/off, lux levels and preset scenes
|DA-SG-4PM-W||Scene setting plate, DALI/DSI digital dimming, white|
|GIFP||Bronze or silver cover plate for selected wall mounted dimmers, scene plates and switches|