The EBDHS range is an increased performance PIR presence detector developed for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights. It is responsive to the constant shift of an organisation's lighting needs by being programmable and adjustable to produce an exceptionally accurate detection beam.
Casambi Technology Explained
Casambi technology provides a wireless mesh network where the intelligence of the system is replicated in every node, creating a system with no single point of failure.
The distributed and symmetric architecture means any unit can go offline and catch up from others when they are back online.
This lighting control solution is powered through the Casambi App which works on iOS and Android devices. The user interface is so simple that it can be used by anyone, regardless of technical proficiency. The Casambi App can be downloaded to your Apple iOS device from Apple's App Store or to your Android device from the Google Play Store.
- Ground-breaking detection range up to 40m at a 15m mounting height
- Maximum mounting height up to 20m dependent on operating parameters
- Multi-pyro design offers greater sensitivity without false triggering
- Unique lens technology – high sensitivity within the detection range
- Ideal for high bay applications, including warehouse lighting control
- IP40 rated
- Supplied with adjustable masking shields to tailor detection zones
- UK and international patents applied for
- 5-year warranty included
- Manufactured in the UK
Wireless Mesh features:
- Control a large number of fixtures from any point
- Simple to use user interface
- Wide range of functionality – Grouping luminaires, different lighting for different occasions, colour temperature, daylight sensor, occupancy sensor and much more
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||LOAD RATING AT 230VAC|
|EBDHS-B-CB-DD||Casambi wireless, IP40, high bay/high level, flush mounted, multi-pyro, PIR presence detector with light sensor in dedicated window equipped with DALI dimming and switched outputs||10A||10A||10A||10A||10A||10A||10A||10A|
INC = Incandescent Lighting, F = Fluorescent Lighting, CFL = Compact Fluorescent Lighting, LED = LED Lighting, RH = Resistive Heaters, F&V = Fans and Ventilation Equipment, LVH = Low Voltage Halogen, TH = Tungsten Halogen
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
This product forms part of a wide range of devices to enable Energy Efficiency in Buildings – A structured and holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint and increasing sustainability of businesses.