The new E-ink scene plate from CP Electronics allows for the control of complex lighting scenes as part of the An-10 lighting control system.
The E-Ink scene plate has a sleek, smart phone style high end look and feel finished in high gloss white. The E-Ink scene plate can be wall mounted using a bespoke holster, or a bracket, suitable for UK or European back boxes. A range of finishes is also available for the clip on cover plate. The default electronic ink text for the scene buttons can be changed using the commissioning software to suit the particular application.
- Lights on / off
- Raise / lower light levels
- Scene selection
- Scene programming
- User programming mode for quick and easy scene setting via RF (radio), or USB connection to a PC running CP’s ALC programming software
- Compact design allows installation into standard UK and European backboxes
- Fascia also available in other finishes
- Battery life 1-3 years depending upon usage.
|AR-EK-W||Wireless, scene setting plate|
|PLA-S-S3-EK-SS||Stainless steel decorative plate|
|PLA-S-S3-EK-PB||Polished brass decorative plate|
|PLA-S-S3-EK-W||White decorative plate|
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
This product forms part of a wide range of devices to enable Energy Efficiency in Buildings – A structured and holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint and increasing sustainability of businesses.