These compact detectors provide automatic control for lighting loads. The detector can be mounted either flush into a ceiling tile or using a surface mounting box.
The low profile design means the unit can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void. No external control boxes are required as the unit is self-contained.
VITM6-EBDSPIR - Key features of DALI/DSI Digital Dimming detectors include:
- Switching/Dimming with Lux Level Sensing
- Step-down illuminance
- Maintained Illuminance (daylight linking or daylight harvesting)
- Digital detectors can control up to 20 dimming drivers / ballasts
- Suitable for all lighting types
- Two channel flexibility
- Scene setting and recall
- Lamp burn-in
- Analogue detectors can control up to 10 dimming drivers / ballasts
- User handset available to control on/off, lux levels and preset scenes
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||LOAD RATING AT 230VAC||TIME DELAY|
|VITM6-EBDSPIR-DD||DALI/DSI digital dimming, compact, IP40, ceiling, flush mounted, PIR, presence/absence detector, up to 20 drivers/ballasts||10A||10A||10A||10A||10A||10s–99m|
INC = Incandescent Lighting, F = Fluorescent Lighting, CFL = Compact Fluorescent Lighting, LED = LED Lighting, F&V = Fans and Ventilation Equipment
DBB Fitting Detector
EBDSPIR (and derivatives) Installing Detector Into Ceiling
Energy Efficiency in Buildings
This product forms part of a wide range of devices to enable Energy Efficiency in Buildings – A structured and holistic approach to reducing the carbon footprint and increasing sustainability of businesses.