A surface mounted PIR air conditioning (AC) controller that provides auto on/auto off switching of infrared controlled AC units, based on occupancy. As it controls use, significant energy savings can be achieved.
Battery powered and quick to install, the timeout period of the GESM-AC can be easily set up via push button operation.
- Adjust time delay settings via push buttons
- Compatible with most infrared controlled AC units
- Battery operated – it can also be powered from a USB power supply if hardwiring is preferred
- Presence detection - auto on, auto off
- Lockable settings
- Sleep mode extends battery life
- Supplied with two AA batteries
- 5 year warranty
What the judges say:
“A simple and practical device to install in rooms with infrared remote-controlled single AC units. The environmental benefits were obvious in saving on energy in cooling unoccupied space.
It is not unreasonable to believe that a payback within 12 months can be achieved. It could benefit both new built and retrofit markets through the rapid installation and the subsequent low maintenance.” - Read More